Coaches Chalkboard is a very simple to use flash based design tool, featuring online software that enables the user to very simply design their own portfolio of online soccer coaching drills, tactics and set plays. Share your own library of unique drills and benefit from other coaches ideas, drills and tactics by making them available online to other members. The unique online software also allows you to name specific players, print sessions and take your plans to the match or to training to pin up in the dressing room to show your players their specific roles and responsibilities. For a brief demonstration of coaches chalkboard, please click here.
Coaches chalkboard enables a coach to design their own portfolio of drills, tactics and team formations.
Learn how to use the Chalkboard through our help files and video tutorials.
- The online software print facility allows the user to create, print and share a personalised library of football coaching information.
- Coach's Chalkboard online software allows a coach to select a different pitch or training area -
- By selecting and dragging or by pointing and clicking a user can easily and simply add players, goals, discs and other equipment can be added and easily moved within the selected soccer training area.
- Players and goals can be rotated 360 degrees
- Arrows and lines can easily be added to indicate the movement of players, the path of the ball or a player running with the ball.
- Online software tool to highlight specific areas of the soccer training area
- The colour of the player's uniforms can be changed at a click of a button - along with any of the soccer coaching equipment and lines and arrows.
- The online software text editor enables a football coach to add key information, such as the purpose of the session, the objectives and the organisation.
- The online software text editor also allows a soccer coach to name the players and add key coaching and organisational factors onto the selected training area
- There is a facility to add progressions to a users existing session. This enables a user to a graphically progress a training session.
Using the unique Coaches Chalkboard online software, a football coach can:
- Use the online software tool to simply and clearly design their own portfolio of soccer coaching drills
- By using the online copy facility a soccer coach can create a series of progressive frames for a coaching drill and tactical session.
- Easily create your own tactics, formations, set pieces
- Design scouting templates to visually demonstrate the oppositions tactics and formation
- Save online and share with other grassrootscoaching.com members tactics and drills.
- Benefit from sharing online other members library of football coaching material
- Print out and develop a hard copy of your own soccer coaching portfolio
For those soccer coaches that are or considering taking football coaching qualifications, from Level 1 and 2 to the UEFA "A" and "B" soccer coaching licenses, the Coaches Chalkboard online software is the perfect tool to plan and progress all your football coaching assignments and sessions, from technical soccer practices, functional exercises to small sided games. The Coaches Chalkboard online software will enable you to structure the correct organisational procedures and will enable you to understand and cover the key coaching tactics and factors.